Rawls Equipment Now Offers Ammonia Refrigeration Oils and Industrial Lubricants!
Premium Compressor Lubricants for Ammonia, CO2 & HCFC Refrigeration Systems
Rawls Equipment Company's line of industrial lubricants represent the next generation of 2-stage hydrocracked refrigeration oils. These lubricants are specifically formulated to meet or exceed OEM specifications while providing the highest level of performance and protection possible. Some of the performance benefits of our lubricants include:
- Very low volatility and solubility in ammonia systems to reduce oil carryover.
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity and pour point characteristics to maintain pumpability.
- Enhanced oxidative stability to help reduce oil loss and extend oil life.
- Advanced protection against rust, corrosion, carbon and varnish.
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added stability.
- Top-off compatibility. System flushing is not required before using our oils.
- FREE Oil Analysis is included with use of our lubricants. Service includes analysis for wear metals, particulate count, water content, viscosity and more.
- Variations available for food-grade requirements, extremely low-temperature systems and seal conditioner applications.
We also offer Ammonia Liquid Transfer Pump lubricants that provide unmatched cold-temperature pumpability. These low viscosity, low pour point lubricants are formulated with low solubility with ammonia and offer:
- Superior pumpability in cold temperatures.
- Outstanding protection at low and high temperatures due to high viscosity index.
- Long fluid life allowing for extended drain intervals. This provides reduced downtime and maintenance costs.
- Excellent seal protection.
- Enhanced protection against rust, corrosion, carbon and varnish.
- High flash and auto-ignition points for stability.
Lubricants for Air Compressors and Hydraulic systems are also available. For more information on our complete line of industrial lubricants, please call or email(info [at] rawlsequip [dot] com) us today.
Product brochures and data sheets on Rawls Equipment Company lubricants can be found on our downloads page.